[HECnet] EISNER::and HECnet

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Thu Oct 3 00:14:30 PDT 2013

On 2013-10-02 23:57, Dave McGuire wrote:
On 10/02/2013 05:50 PM, Johnny Billquist wrote:
Good to hear that! Something I've been considering for a while is that
if they were to join, should we invite their whole userbase to the
HECnet mailing list or possibly just the EISNER adminds?

Uh? God no! I think anyone who are interested should subscribe themself
anyway, and let the rest be.

    Johnny does NOT like email traffic. ;)

I like to keep HECnet somewhat low volume, on topic, technical, yadda yadda. I don't want it to be a general forum for people to vent their hot air.
If the list grows larger, I will have to start policing more.

I personally think the admins would make a better choice, there are
lists like DECTEK for general DEChead stuff.

I think that should be entirely up to them.
You could perhaps create a notes group for HECnet on EISNER?

    That's a good idea.

Yes, I think it is... :-)