[HECnet] Hooking up DECUSERVE / EISNER to HECnet?

Sampsa Laine sampsa at mac.com
Thu Sep 26 14:55:26 PDT 2013

The single fact that there are lots of active users on EISNER is not something that I see as either positive or negative from a HECnet point of view. Numbers by themself means very little.

True but it in my opinion the EISNER userbase would make a cool addition to HECnet and maybe raise HECnet's profile a bit in the DEC hobbyist community.

The thing about EISNER is that you'd get quantity AND quality and I think both sides could benefit from the setup.

Again, this is just my opinion, I like to see HECnet grow, both in terms of nodes and active users - maybe that's just me :)

The more (experienced) users there are on HECnet, the more creative ideas people might have and maybe develop new DECNET based apps etc.

sampsa