[HECnet] Decent OS X terminal that'll let me keys?

Brian Schenkenberger, VAXman- system at TMESIS.COM
Sun Jan 5 14:05:46 PST 2014

Sampsa Laine <sampsa at mac.com> writes:

Yeah, thinking of going that route, even though Xterm does look like =
crap and isn't really well integrated into the rest of OS X.

As a bonus, I'll get Erik's SIXEL support too..

What are you going to use it with?

If VMS, you can't beat "$ CREATE/TERMINAL" if what you're seeking is DEC
terminal emulation.   You need to setup a font server or copy the DEC fonts
to your MAc, create the font library and setup the path.

--
VAXman- A Bored Certified VMS Kernel Mode Hacker       VAXman(at)TMESIS(dot)ORG