[HECnet] Decent OS X terminal that'll let me keys?

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Sun Jan 5 12:47:05 PST 2014

On 01/05/2014 02:06 PM, Sampsa Laine wrote:
I am happy to use various tools if there's a sane reason to do it - however I fail to see any concrete benefit of using xterm over Terminal.app on OS X. Again, what is the show-stopping bug that should make me swap over?

Already answered that one, as far I am concerned. Your requirements might not be the same as mine, so you'll have to decide yourself.

Fair enough, so there isn't a specific issue, it's just vaguely "buggy"?

  It's SPECIFICALLY "buggy".   I end up shouting the word "FUCK!" a great
many times when I try to run EDT under Terminal.app.