[HECnet] VMS question

Hans Vlems hvlems at zonnet.nl
Mon Aug 10 06:40:15 PDT 2015

Johnny, yes I think you can safely move it to another disk. You might set the sysgen parameter that forces (scaled down) dumps to be written in the swapfile though. (how large are page- & swapfile each btw?).
Hans

PS
Decservers may force dump files at ‎other stages than boot time but usually on their boot host. Which is most likely a pdp-11 when around ;-)

Verzonden vanaf mijn BlackBerry 10-smartphone.
  Origineel bericht