[HECnet] SC-40

Peter Lothberg roll at Stupi.SE
Fri Feb 13 21:44:31 PST 2015

RH channels:
LOGICAL ACTUAL TYPE MISCELLANEOUS
      5         CHN1     EI
      0         CHN0     SI       MASK=0x03
      1         CHN2     SI       MASK=0x03
      7         CHN3     CI       PORT#=0x3
http://i.imgur.com/ZmLpwhV.jpg

So you have a CDDI (fddi over copper) interface and 3 SCSI ports.

http://i.imgur.com/KYl73d8.jpg

BOOT40.EXE tell me about hung SCSI devices (Shocker, none plugged in).
BTSCFC Can't find any channels

Can't tell if I'm missing a drive the rest of the OS would be on.

I think that "boot40" tells it to boot from chan4/drive0.

The DFxxx are KL10 cpu diagnostics, BIN are code for the chanel-cpu's

In you directory there is no operating system, it can still be on the
the disk in the OS file-system, but you need to teach the boot to look
at that drive..

Do you have more than 1 drive?

-P