[HECnet] SC-40

Cory Smelosky b4 at gewt.net
Fri Feb 13 19:50:25 PST 2015

On Thu, 12 Feb 2015, Peter Lothberg wrote:

Cory,

When you have sorted out the console thing, do:

NSP>show cpu assIGNMENT
CPU0 has the following channels assigned:

No IU channels

RH channels:
LOGICAL ACTUAL TYPE MISCELLANEOUS
      5         CHN1     EI
      0         CHN0     SI       MASK=0x03
      1         CHN2     SI       MASK=0x03
      7         CHN3     CI       PORT#=0x3

http://i.imgur.com/ZmLpwhV.jpg

DTEs:
LOGICAL ACTUAL TYPE MISCELLANEOUS
      0           FE                   PRIVILEGED

and

NSP>dir

http://i.imgur.com/KYl73d8.jpg

BOOT40.EXE tell me about hung SCSI devices (Shocker, none plugged in). BTSCFC Can't find any channels

Can't tell if I'm missing a drive the rest of the OS would be on.

-P

--
Cory Smelosky
http://gewt.net Personal stuff