[HECnet] Announcing TCP/IP for RSX-11M-PLUS

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Fri Jan 1 15:03:37 PST 2016

John,
    Thanks for that line to add to the IPREM.CMD. I've been having the same problem on a on a physical PDP-11/83 and waiting for that timeout was a pain. This seems to solve it. I'll have to see if there are any issues with logged in telnet
terminals as Johnny mentioned as a possibility but for now it helps a bunch.
Thanks,
Mark