[HECnet] DECnet over IP

Robert Armstrong bob at jfcl.com
Wed Jan 20 12:38:33 PST 2016

>by reducing the public key size.

  Yeah, I actually use the same key on all my servers.  Don't tell anybody :-)  On a modern PC, even a slow one, the delay is imperceptible.  The VAX will just have to live with it.

  I use an ssh client on my Android tablet called "juice ssh".  Works great, but it could never log into the VAX because the client would time out before the VAX could finish the handshake.  I sent 'em an email to complain, and they jacked up the timeout just for my VAX :-)

Bob