[HECnet] DCL Practice - Yet another HECNET Node Status Script

Mark Matlock mark at matlockfamily.com
Sun Nov 27 19:19:48 PST 2016

Supratim,
   I saw your HECnet accesses to my systems and saw that you were looking for the info.txt information which led me to update things a bit and fix some default access account and proxy things on my RSX PDP-11s. Thanks for making your HECnet node information (and the DCL scripts) available to everyone.

Best regards,
Mark