[HECnet] TME Emulator build instructions

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Mon Nov 5 18:52:48 PST 2018

Mark

I followed your instructions to a "T" but when I go to run tmesh I get the
following error:

tmesh: error while loading shared libraries: libtmesh.so.0: cannot open

I remember this happening before but I can't remember how I fixed it. BTW,
libtmesh.so.0 is a symlink of libtmesh.so.0.0.0 if that helps.

Thanks

Ray

PS Thank you for reposting this for me, I know I mean to save your original
instructions but I must have got overzealous cleaning my e-mails.