[HECnet] One more for the Cisco GRE mesh: Seeking Tunnel End-Points

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Tue Feb 26 14:05:27 PST 2019

Thanks Johnny for taking the time to write and explain (instead of
saying "go read DECnet manuals"). So, basically, CTAKAH cannot decide to
use one path for 1.13 and another one for 1.559 since they are both area 1.

Got it, no easy way out other than move my bunch to a new area. Please
assign me an area. It will take me a while, though, to move across all
the toys.

BTW, interestingly, MIM has also decided that IMPVAX is the way to reach
area 12 (Tim in Perth, Australia), despite Tim having 3 or more other
direct GRE tunnels to other area routers. Is this because IMPVAX happens
to be in the same area as MIM (unlike his other tunnels)?

--
Sent from a Compaq CQ61 running Linux Mint Tessa
-