[HECnet] Multinet Mail

Kurt Hamm kurt at hamm.me
Thu Jun 6 13:41:51 PDT 2019

So, the missing piece is probably my understanding of how multinet mail
works. This is all multinet magic.

For inbound mail, yes, I have to have an MX record for
Larry.frugalcomputing.com and Moe.frugalcomputing.com.

Multinet on Larry is aware of MOE and is routing the email back to my user
on Moe.

Kurt