[HECnet] KLH10 noob questions

Supratim Sanyal supratim at riseup.net
Sun Mar 10 08:40:43 PDT 2019

 > Hum... The Panda release would be MRCs stuff. Wasn't that for the KS?
 > Maybe I'm misremembering. MRC did play with KLH10 as well, I seem to
 > remember.

Yup - found it at http://panda.trailing-edge.com/

It appears he is not with us any more, sad to have read that. You guys
must have known him personally.

Anyway, some folks ported it to the Raspberry Pi - Posted by Jordi
Guillaumes Pons' post is awesome, as is this one I don't know who wrote
this: http://www.ldx.ca/notes/tops-20-notes.html
> As far as basics of TOPS-20 goes... Wow. That could be a big subject.
> Make sure you have an account with the WHEEL bit set. Then enable the
> privileged commands (it was either ENABLE or ^E ENABLE). After that, you
> could go into OPR to start fooling around with operator stuff.
>  From OPR, you can then get into NCP for DECnet stuff, for example.

Awesome - every bit helps; am learning fast! Thanks Johnny.

--
Sent from a Compaq CQ61 running Linux Mint Tessa
-