[HECnet] simh vax version

Ray Jewhurst raywjewhurst at gmail.com
Fri Nov 15 16:03:09 PST 2019

I got everything hooked up but this is what it does when I run the script:

$ @mua0:Hobbyist-USE-ONLY-VA.TXT
%DCL-E-INVIFNEST, invalid IF-THEN-ELSE nesting structure or data
inconsistency
%DCL-E-INVIFNEST, invalid IF-THEN-ELSE nesting structure or data
inconsistency
These PAKs are for VAX / Alpha Servers only.

The cutting and pasting method is working with this file though.

Thanks

Ray