[HECnet] Intermittent Connection with PyDECnet?

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 12:13:59 PST 2020

Another way to do it might be to have multiple Ethernet adapters, one
for the *Nix host and one dedicated to whatever simulator you're
running.  For USB, this is really cheap and I found it more
straightforward to configure.  You just shut off IP4, IP6 and ARP, DNS
Etc. on the predictable interface and set it for multi-cast all.

This worked fine for me on Ubuntu.

However, I moved Johnny's bridge over to a Mac when I was giving it a
buff and polish to see what Swift would complain about that gcc didn't.
I haven't gotten around to moving it back yet.