[HECnet] MACRO-11 cross assembler for VMS

Steve Davidson steve at davidson.net
Fri Mar 6 16:15:29 PST 2020

Bob,

PDP-11 comparability mode started in the VAX11-780 as microcode and later went to software emulation as time went in. The environment was from day one RSX-11. It included most of the files necessary to cross build for RSX hosts, including MACRO-11.

One of my systems runs the emulator. If I have a chance I will bring it up this weekend and add an account for you with proxy access.

-Steve Davidson

SF:iP1