[HECnet] AXPBox

David Moylan djm at wiz.net.au
Fri Nov 13 16:10:38 PST 2020

Are you using the latest version of his code? I only mention this because the Ethernet adapter code was updated 4 days ago.

I haven’t yet tried to spin this up myself, so I’m only commenting on what I’ve seen and some of the reported issues on GitHub and comments that phase IV seems to be more stable than TCP/IP.

Cheers, Wiz!!

Sent from my iPhone