[HECnet] Disallow login on DZ line in VMS

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Mon Dec 20 18:30:14 PST 2021

It's never too late to learn something about RSX.  😁

Seriously, all DEC operating systems are fair game here as they
influenced and many times took ideas from each other.

Sometimes when I'm trying to understand something in Tops-20, knowing
what VMS, RSX, RSTS and/or Tops-10 did really helps. /Really/ helps.