[HECnet] Is this the most up to date version of DECnet OS numbers?

Keith Halewood Keith.Halewood at pitbulluk.org
Mon Nov 8 13:42:46 PST 2021

Most of today’s experimentation is due to the mention of linux around DECnet and LAT… It’ll give the VT510 I have a little bit of freedom with a serial console to a tiny little Pi and then on, via DECnet or LAT to the rest of the kit, simulated and real. Now all I have to do is stop pronouncing ‘llogin’ (set host/lat) in the Welsh fashion, ll being a voiceless L sound.

Tony – it’s all there in John’s git repo, see below:

Keith