[HECnet] Is this the most up to date version of DECnet OS numbers?

Johnny Billquist bqt at softjar.se
Wed Nov 10 09:20:33 PST 2021

It's a very obscure form of flagging... :-)

Well, occasionally, the session itself also is borked and lost, which
could be a hint as well. (Actually, I think it goes hand in hand every
time. When the session is borked, some memory is also lost.)

So yeah. I consider it a bug that RSX isn't handling this better.
But I definitely also claim that latd is buggy and not following the
protocol. Sure, it's understandable that it might not since they didn't
have the protocol spec, but no matter what, it is a problem that the
implementation isn't doing things right.

   Johnny