[HECnet] Is this the most up to date version of DECnet OS numbers?

Thomas DeBellis tommytimesharing at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 09:10:34 PST 2021

Heh...  I wouldn't consider it a bug; I'd say it's more of a misfeature:
RSX is flagging an occasional malformed LAT packet by running out of memory.

Oh, /OK/; perhaps the reporting paradigm (going catatonic) could be
enhanced...

Of course, that begs the question of whether I'm being like most
reasonable people, being reasonable at all, or just plain being silly...  😁