[Pollinator] Fw: Bee course flyer

Gordon W. FRANKIE gwfrankie at berkeley.edu
Wed Sep 25 10:50:33 PDT 2019

Hi Peter,

Thanks for sending this announcement to us.  As you may know, we do an
annual CA bee ID/ ecology course every year in Monterey CA.  It draws about
18-20 participants every time we offer it.  Jaime Pawelek from my lab is
also doing other bee courses in CA.  The interest is there for more people
to learn.  Now we need to get the word out to schools and teachers.

Gordon