[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Sunday Session Invitation - Slow - December 7 Deli-licious

Lucas Cantin lucascantin at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 16 18:38:53 PST 2008

Hi Tane and everyone,

Its on.  The slow jam will happen on the first Sunday of every month, from 2-4 pm at Deli-licious in the East Cliff Village shopping center (Sunday summer farmers market locale).  I have talked with Carla, the owner of Deli-licious and she is all for it.  I told her we would patronize, of course.  I believe the first one will then be on the Sunday of December 6th.

Please tell all your friends who considered the other jams too fast.  The 3rd Sunday, medium paced jam and the 2nd Sunday medium fast jam will still be unchanged.

Carla asked if we were going to advertise this jam?  I thought I would leave that up to the group.  I know I have seen a small community activity ad placed for our other jams in the Good Times (or was it the Metro?).  It might be a neat idea to beef up attendance..

I feel we should be democratic about this as well.  If anyone has any ideas please bump them back.

Take care,

Lucas