[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Cool jamming opportunity at free musical saw festival this weekend

Tane' Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Wed Aug 5 21:56:19 PDT 2009

Oooh, here's a cool jamming opportunity this weekend (August 8th and
9th), though whether any of it will actually be Celtic I don't know.

The 31st Annual International Musical Saw Festival takes place in
Santa Cruz and Felton this weekend, and in addition to being totally
free period and including a free workshop for people interested in
learning to play the musical saw themselves, invites all acoustic
musicians/instruments to join the "We WELCOME All Styles of Acoustic
Music" open jam sessions.

Here's the flyer:
http://sawplayers.org/flyer.jpg

And here's the program: