[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 2nd Sunday Session Invite -Moderate Speed - November 11

Tané Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Mon Dec 3 11:45:13 PST 2012

Jean Harrison wrote:
> What's going on?  My 12:30 meeting was cancelled, so I rushed over to
> DeliLicious and got there by 1:00.  It was dark and padlocked with no
> explanation on the door.  Are we a jinx?  Janet, please don't tell us The
> Buttery has suddenly closed also.  Jean

I just called Deli-Licious, and the person who answered the phone said
that the reason it was padlocked yesterday is that they had had some
flooding from the storm, but that they are now open normally again, so
that's good! About a month ago on their Facebook page they posted about
celebrating their fifth anniversary, and looking forward to the next
five years, so hopefully all goes well for them ...

The article I had posted about the Aptos Britannia Arms closing now has
some somewhat-updated information --
http://capitola.patch.com/articles/britannia-arms-in-aptos-closes-without-warning
-- but it still doesn't sound good. :-(
--