[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation - slow - July 5 - at the Aptos Fire Station

Tané Tachyon tachyon at tachyonlabs.com
Sun Jul 5 19:24:57 PDT 2015

peterk at cruzio.com wrote:

> Hi Tane,
> FYI--It probably doesn't mean anything, but just in case it does....I was the only
> attendee at
> the session today at the firehouse. It just felt like a lost hour or two, counting
> the preparation
> and getting there. Maybe we could have members indicate whether or not they'll
> be attending the session; that way those who are going would save time and effort if
> they knew no one was attending and could just do something else with their time.
> Happy 5th of July!
> Peter

I'm sorry! Susan Mangel sent a message on the 3rd (which I unfortunately
didn't see until now :-() saying that because of the holiday the Aptos
Fire Station session would be on the *2nd* Sunday this month, so the 12th
instead of the 5th. I'll send out another reminder in a few days, but I'm
sorry about the confusion and the wild goose chase. :-(