[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] 1st Sunday Session Invitation - slow - July 5 - at the Aptos Fire Station

peterk at cruzio.com peterk at cruzio.com
Tue Jul 7 09:22:32 PDT 2015

> peterk at cruzio.com wrote:
>
>> Hi Tane,
>> FYI--It probably doesn't mean anything, but just in case it does....I was the
>> only
>> attendee at
>> the session today at the firehouse. It just felt like a lost hour or two,
>> counting
>> the preparation
>> and getting there. Maybe we could have members indicate whether or not they'll
>> be attending the session; that way those who are going would save time and effort
>> if
>> they knew no one was attending and could just do something else with their time.
>> Happy 5th of July!
>> Peter
>
> I'm sorry! Susan Mangel sent a message on the 3rd (which I unfortunately
> didn't see until now :-() saying that because of the holiday the Aptos
> Fire Station session would be on the *2nd* Sunday this month, so the 12th
> instead of the 5th. I'll send out another reminder in a few days, but I'm
> sorry about the confusion and the wild goose chase. :-(

No worries--I got an email from Janet at the Buttery and she's considering having
both the first and third Sundays at the Buttery, maybe with 1 session being outside
for the public and the other one being inside and working on the more difficult
tunes there---maybe having each participant submit the tunes they want to work on
so that we could all practice them ahead of time. We'll keep you posted!
Peter