[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Special 5th-Sunday slow session at Jean's house, March 29

Elizabeth Herzfeld lizdesign at icloud.com
Thu Mar 26 10:28:29 PDT 2015

Hi,

I have just joined the group and not been to any of your jams yet.  John (my significant other) and I would be very interested in going if it will be a slow jam. We’re not fast enough or familiar with the music enough to go to anything but a slow jam. Once you know what type of jam you will have can you please let us know.

Thanks,
Liz