[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] So does anyone know if there are any new session venues yet ...

Therese Johannesson theresemomsong at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 10 18:29:10 PDT 2018

 Thanks, J.J!  I gratefully support your proposition, until we can find a public place.
Therese

    On Monday, September 10, 2018, 5:55:44 PM PDT, debbie sutherland <ddsland at hotmail.com> wrote:

 Hi JJ,
OMG!!! I’m so excited on so many levels ... so please reply to me (1:1 for now) ... as I have questions galore for you!
First question is ... do you remember me? I’m Debbie ... Iris’s ‘mom’ on Prospect Hts... I believe you did some writing about our lovely Iris for a research paper a few years back.
My mother and I ‘dropped in’ and briefly visited a few weeks ago, after the East Side History meeting at B-40 library. (You were unable to attend the B-40 meeting because you were just returning from a trip ... and unpacking instruments from your car!)
It was so great to make that connection with you then ... and NOW ... it is so thrilling to learn that you are a musician as well!
Many more questions for you, but will wait for your reply ... to be sure I’m making the ‘correct connect’!
Thanks,
Debbie

Sent from my iPhone