[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] So does anyone know if there are any new session venues yet ...

jj pdinfo at cruzio.com
Mon Sep 10 21:17:38 PDT 2018

yes. i *thought* you looked familiar when you came to give my house
("Brookwood") a look-over.

and i do remember that you played fiddle.

and of COURSE i remember Iris. yes, i did use her as an example in a book.

i hope you'll be able to join our sunday sessions. i really love the
group. no overly fancy hot shots, just nice people playing music
together. i really really love the celtic stuff.

looking forward to seeing you , if we can get it to work.

blessings,

jj