[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] So does anyone know if there are any new session venues yet ...

LaurieAnn Shipley lashiple at cabrillo.edu
Tue Sep 11 16:12:16 PDT 2018

Hi All,

I am a "newbie" to SCSS, and am very much looking forward to joining your
group!  You seem like a friendly group, eager to share the fun of music.

Because I have not met anyone or attended any sessions yet, it would help
me plan if I knew any specifics about actual dates, locations, and times. I
have seen several times thrown around and location suggestions, but I am
unclear about the details.

Thank you all!
Laurie Shipley