[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] So does anyone know if there are any new session venues yet ...

Therese Johannesson theresemomsong at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 11 19:44:25 PDT 2018

 Hi Laurie,Welcome aboard.  You have caught us in a time when we are in transition.  We usually meet every 2nd and 4th Sunday from 2:00-4:00 or 3:00-5:00.
Stay tuned.  There is an offer on the table to meet in a member's house until we can get a public spot secured.
Has anyone else weighed in on JJ's offer?Therese