[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Any Celtic Sessions books?

jj pdinfo at cruzio.com
Sat Jul 6 12:56:58 PDT 2019

hi! I'm in charge of the books now.

i need to run off a few more, as i sold the last green one two weeks ago
and all i have left are the white-cover, minimal early editions.

i'm probably not going to be here for tomorrow's sessions, - but we're
still having it here at the hosue - but could you make a head-count of
how many people would like a copy of the green book? i'm going to add
old grey cat and she beg shi moor (sp?)  to what's already in that book.

and then i'll make three copies more than i think we'll need.

thanks so much!

jj