[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Restarting the Celtic Slow Session, March 13th 3-5pm???

LOUISA SQUIRES Louisasquires at sbcglobal.net
Tue Mar 1 09:29:40 PST 2022

Thank you for being willing to continue hosting the sessions, JJ!

And Pam, if you’ll be hosting the 4th Sunday session in March, I look forward to the barn experience (I’ll be out of town the 2nd weekend).  It looks wonderful. If we are returning to JJ’s for the 2/4 monthly sessions, then perhaps you’d be willing to host sessions from time to time, maybe on an an occasional off Sunday for those who can’t make the regular sessions or can’t get enough.  Just a thought.

I realize I’m making an assumption that we’re returning to JJ’s.  Which I believe is a good option—It’s a good location, for me anyway, & a good space. But maybe others are wondering as well, since the question was being explored.   Someone was also looking into the possibility for changing locations to the Windmill Cafe.

As a relative newbie to the group, I don’t know how decisions are made.  But I know that I look forward to reconvening with you all over good tunes.

Louisa

Sent from my iPhone

On Feb 28, 2022, at 10:56 PM, JJ <pdinfo at cruzio.com> wrote:

Yes, i should arrive home by April 1, so that would be great!
JJ

Sent from my iPad