[Santa Cruz Celtic Slow Sessions] Celtic Slow Session, March 13th 3-5pm at the Whiskey Hill barn!

Ted Merrill merrill at embuildsw.com
Fri Mar 4 12:35:12 PST 2022

Hello fellow slow celtic music makers,

Looks like the Whiskey Hill Barn is a winner for our first session back
together... thanks, Dawn!
The address is 266 Whiskey Hill Road, Watsonville.... near La Selva Beach.
Google says it's a 20 minute drive from downtown Santa Cruz.
3 to 5 pm on Sunday March 13th.

At the session, of course we'll make some music, and we can also discuss
the following
(I'd prefer not discuss it by email unless you feel it's really urgent):
(1) proposal that we meet 3 to 5 on the 1st and 3rd Sundays starting in
April, instead of the old 2nd and 4th Sundays, to avoid conflicts with the
Ocean View Old Time session and the PSF.
(2) where to meet in April? JJ has offered her place again...
(3) who can take on organizer duties?

Love, -Ted Merrill