[atariparty] Digital Game Museum Atari Party in Sunnyvale - who wants to join me?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jul 5 20:55:49 PDT 2012

I'm bringing all of my Ataris, Nintendos and Segas to set up at the
Digital Game Museum event (they called it "Atari Party", but are happy
to exhibit other systems; they've got a Commodore SX64 and Amiga that
they're bringing).

Would anyone out here like to bring systems & games to the event?
You'll need to provide your own display (TV/monitor/whatever), and since
they've got a limited number of tables, they're encouraging folks to
bring thier own tables, if they can.  (Many systems can fit 2 or 3 to
a table.)

If so, please let me know (private email, or just reply with a post here
on this list).

Thanks in advance!

--
-bill!