[atariparty] OT: In search of cassette games

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Thu Jun 28 11:44:23 PDT 2012

Via ABACUS user group, this was passed along to me, to pass along to this
list.  Can any Atari 8-bit folks out here help?  If so, please reply to me
privately and I'll hook you up:

  I found your ABACUS website and got your email address from there. I hope you
  don't mind.

  I've recently acquired an ATARI 400 & 410 cassette drive. I have some
  cartridges but would really like to get a handful of third party or
  even magazine type-in games on cassette. I know there are better ways
  to acquire games these days (SIO2PC), but I'd really like to use what
  I've got before going that direction.

  Would you or anyone in ABACUS be willing to copy a handful of games to
  cassette for me? I'll gladly cover the cost of the tape(s) +
  postage. Please?

  I live in Dallas and have searched high & low for other ATARI 8-bit
  users in the area but haven't had any luck. You and your club seem
  like you might be my best shot.

Thanks.

--
-bill!