[atariparty] New "Atari Party" page on Facebook, please 'Like' it!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jan 21 01:32:45 PST 2013

For the Facebook users out there,

I've created a new "Atari Party" 'page' at Facebook to replace the
year-specific "Atari Party 2011" page (which also happened to be the
older-style 'page' that Facebook has deprecated).

It's meant as a place for people to land when they "Like" Atari Party.
So please go and "Like" this page, and share it with your Atari-loving
friends!

  https://www.facebook.com/AtariPartyDavis

(For event planning and coordination, we still have our 'atariparty'
mailing list, and an Atari Party 'group' at Facebook.)

Thanks!

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer