[atariparty] Tentative date: Sat. July 6th

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Wed May 1 19:27:00 PDT 2013

So all Saturdays in June are booked.  A pair of Sundays in June are free,
but we'd have to get special permission to arrive before the library's
normal opening time (1:00pm).

So, I had them look into their schedule in July, and the 6th and 27th were
available, so I penciled us in for the 6th.

Once it's been confirmed, I'll get the ball rolling!  In the meantime,
Curt Vendel at Syzygy said he can send some of his Atari CX40-styled USB
joysticks (original model, which he's clearing out; just released a new model),
and chiptune DJ Geoffrey Smith ("djmstrsmth") has shown interest in coming
out to spin some tunes (and both days in July sound like they work).

Who would like to bring game systems, games, and/or other equipment
(read: TVs, power strips, etc.)?

I'm hoping to bring practically my entire collection of systems, and
all of the Atari-related games (e.g., emu games for PS2, Tengen carts for NES).
I'll _definitely_ need to borrow some TVs. :)

Speak up!

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer