[atariparty] 2013 Atari Party in Davis -- and/or West Sac?

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue Jan 22 14:25:24 PST 2013

Well, I haven't decided yet. :)  Nor have I actually visted in the facility.

I'm asking for feedback from interested parties (i.e., you folks here
on this list, and folks who are part of the Atari Party group on Facebook).

I'm guessing someone like you, coming from out-of-state, doesn't care much
if it's in West Sac or Davis.  (In fact, you'd probably have slightly
less distance to go.)  I'm also assuming Sacramento folks would appreciate
not having to drive over the Evil Causeway between Davis & Sac. ;)

It's the Davis folks, both volunteers and people who'd attend, that I'm
curious about.

-bill!

On Tue, Jan 22, 2013 at 03:22:37AM -0800, Conrad Spamer wrote:
> Good morning Bill,
>
> So near the future of this Summer. The event will be hold at West
> Sacramento, CA , right ?
>
> No longer at Davis any more ?
>
> - Conrad

-bill!