[atariparty] 2013 Atari Party in Davis -- and/or West Sac?

Marianne Waage yamara at plush.org
Tue Jan 22 14:38:43 PST 2013

As I mentioned on Facebook, I'm too lazy to go far, but I mostly go to
see friends and help out setting up or breaking down, because I know it's
a lot of work. So I'm not heartbroken if I can't make it.

If you do have it in Sac, another thing to keep in mind is to avoid
long weekends when the freeway might be clogged with Tahoe traffic.

-Marianne