[atariparty] ATARI Party

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Tue May 14 22:13:39 PDT 2013

On Tue, May 14, 2013 at 06:56:00PM -0700, Bruce Newland wrote:
>    Hey there,
>
>    This is going to be my first Atari Party attendance.

Welcome!  Out of curiosity, how did you learn about it?

>    I am driving from
>    Colusa to Davis, and I have a truck (F150 4-door), in case someone and
>    their gear might need a lift, or perhaps to share gas.

Great!  I might, in fact! :)  Waiting to hear if a Davis friend can drag
me around in her minivan.  I think I'll make you my Plan B.  (Every one else
who has offered is from 100-500 miles away :) )

>    I am also
>    volunteering some time to setup, or whatever is needed.

Great!

>    Maybe some
>    soldering repairs before the day? I'm pretty good with components and
>    soldering, and have a good station.

I would love to have you look at my SIO2PC and maybe also my 2600. :)

>    Nice to meet everyone, and I'm looking forward to it!

You as well!  Thanks! :)

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer