[atariparty] Atari Party 2014 will be in _Sunnyvale!_

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Apr 25 01:53:04 PDT 2014

On Thu, Apr 03, 2014 at 04:59:31PM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
<snip>
> The good news is: Atari Party 2014 has been scheduled, and planning is
> under way!  It will be held on Saturday, June 14th from 10am-4pm.
>
> The 'other' news is: This year, Atari Party will be held at the
> public library in Sunnyvale (in Silicon Valley) -- the home of
> Atari, Inc. in the 1970s, through Atari Corp. into the early 1990s!
<snip>

Hi again everyone!  I've created a website for Atari Party 2014.
Please tell me what you think of it!

  http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2014/

I've also created a Facebook event, which you can join (and share!)

  https://www.facebook.com/events/1444192359154309/

It's attached to the "Atari Party" Facebook page
(which you can like (and share))

  https://www.facebook.com/AtariPartyDavis

--
-bill!