[atariparty] Atari Party 2014 will be in _Sunnyvale!_

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Apr 25 01:58:22 PDT 2014

On Fri, Apr 25, 2014 at 01:53:04AM -0700, Bill Kendrick wrote:
> I've also created a Facebook event, which you can join (and share!)
>
>   https://www.facebook.com/events/1444192359154309/
>
> It's attached to the "Atari Party" Facebook page
> (which you can like (and share))
>
>   https://www.facebook.com/AtariPartyDavis

And I've just created a _separate_ event for setting things up
the night before (Fri June 13, 6pm-9pm):

  https://www.facebook.com/events/306176106196855/

It's attached to the "Atari Party (of Davis, CA, USA)" group that
I use for coordinating with volunteers (along with this here mailing list).

  https://www.facebook.com/groups/atariparty/

-bill!