[atariparty] "Hold Harmless Agreement" from Sunnyvale library

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun May 18 17:35:40 PDT 2014

Here's one more form I'm signing on behalf of all of us volunteers for
the 2014 Atar Party.  If you have any problems accepting this, please
speak up!

==
Hold Harmless Agreement

[Atari Party, June 14, 2014, 10am-4pm]

The undersigned shall defend, indemnify and save harmless the City of
Sunnyvale, its officers, employees, agents and representatives from and
against all claims, demands, actions, causes of action, losses, damages,
liabilities, costs and expenses, including reasonable attorney's fees
or obligations, in connection with any injury or damage to any person
or property arising out of the negligent acts or omissions of the
undersigned and its subcontractors, agents or employees, resulting from the
undersign's performance under this agreement.
===

As with the other form, I've listed the 'Company' on the form
as "'Atari Party' volunteers", since we're basically a loose affiliation
of volunteers.  (And I really don't ever want to make it more formal than
that!)

Thanks again,

--
-bill!