[atariparty] Audio, Video and Information Release to Sunnyvale library

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Sun May 18 17:17:10 PDT 2014

I've been asked to sign a form from the City of Sunnyvale regarding
the recording and distribution of our likenesses during the Atari Party.
This is fine with me.  If anyone volunteering this year has any issue
with the following, then let me know and I'll see if the library can
arrange something (say, if person is wearing a sticker of some sort,
don't record them...?)

===
Audio, Video, and Informational Release Form

City of Sunnyvale Performance/Presentation

I/We, [I'm putting "'Atari Party' volunteers"], hereby agree to the recording
of my/our likeness and/or voice through photographs, audio, or video media
(e.g., CD, DVD, MP3, MP4, etc.) for educational broadcast presentations and
related educational purposes for use by the Sunnyvale Public Librar.

I/We acknowledge the Sunnyvale Public Library's ownership of all recorded
materials and agree that the Sunnyvale Public Library may use my/our name,
voice, likeness, or biography in any reasonable manner for educational
purposes.

I/We acknowledge and agree that the Sunnyvale Public Library has the right to
reproduce and distribute said materials.

I/We warrant that the use of these materials by the Sunnyvale Public Library
will not infringe on any other personal or property rights including [sic]
but not limited to copyright requirements.

I/We understand that I/we will not be compensated in any manner by the
Sunnyvale Public Library for the use of said materials.
===

Thanks,

--
-bill!