[atariparty] Atari Party 2014 set-up supplemental

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Jun 6 23:57:32 PDT 2014

Hi again!  I've got a quick note with some updated info
about scheduling.

Those of you who cannot make it for set-up the night before, take note!
Rachel from the library says they'll be able to let us in at 9:00am
on Saturday, to set-up last-minute stuff.

If you can make it as early as 9am, please do so!  It'll be great to
have everything up, running, and ready for the public to come enjoy,
at 10:00am on the dot, if possible!

Also, there's a room upstairs that we can use for lunch breaks
between 12:00pm and 2:00pm.

Thanks again,

--
-bill!