[atariparty] Atari Party 2015 is less than 3 weeks away!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Apr 13 22:02:44 PDT 2015

Just a quick note to Atari Partians out here.

(1) Over the weekend, my son and I held a 'mini Atari Party'
    at the Sac Indie Arcade, held by the Sacramento chapter
    of the IGDA (International Game Developer Association).
    E.T. was very popular, let me tell you. :)
    Some photos can be found on the Facebook page for the event:
    https://www.facebook.com/SacramentoIndieArcade

(2) This year's Party is coming together well.  We don't seem to
    need any extra TVs any more, and crash space for our out-of-state
    volunteers has been arranged.

(3) Bob Conner donated an Atari 2600 (which is acting up a little),
    and a big collection of games.  I've sorted through them and
    the big Atari 2600 'heavy-sixer' prize now includes over 2 dozen games!

    Among them are these favorites:  Adventure, Asteroids, Breakout &
    Super Breakout, Berzerk, Combat, Defender, Donkey Kong, Joust,
    Jungle Hunt, Kaboom!, Missile Command, Pac-Man, Space Invaders,
    Warlords, and Yars' Revenge!

    Details: http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/prizes/

Finally,

(4) The show is _less than 3 weeks away!_  Saturday, May 2nd from
    12pm-5pm.  (Set-up begins at 10am)

    http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/atariparty/2015/

Tell your friends, and see you then!

--