[atariparty] 2016's nearby events of interest to Atari Partiers!

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Mon Jan 25 17:17:26 PST 2016

Plans are not yet underway for 2016's Atari Party here in Davis,
but in the meantime, lots of other events have been announced,
_including_ one that will contain a 'mini-Atari-Party'!

So, to help spread the retro-gaming joy, here's what's up:

 * Rockage 5.0
   celebration of indie music + retro gaming
   March 11-13 in San Jose
   http://rockagesj.tumblr.com/

 * Sac-Con
   comic, toy and anime show
   March 12 & 13 in Sacramento
   http://www.sac-con.com/

 * IGDA Sac Indie Arcade -- will include a mini-Atari-Party!
   local indie game developer showcase
   April 9 in West Sacramento
   http://www.indiearcade.org/

 * Pin-A-Go-Go
   pinball show
   May 13-15 in Dixon
   http://pinagogo.org/

 * Maker Faire Bay Area
   festival of invention, creativity & resourcefulness
   May 20-22 in San Mateo
   http://makerfaire.com/

 * California Extreme
   arcade and pinball show
   July 16 & 17 in Santa Clara
   http://caextreme.com/

(Did I miss anything?  Let me know, and I might add it to the Atari Party website)

Enjoy!

--
-bill!
Sent from my computer